1. This Third-Party Claim Policy (“Claim Policy”) is for the submission of claims for accidents occurring on highways operated by Amanat Lebuhraya Rakyat Berhad (hereinafter “the Company”) that are as follows:-
a) Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS)
b) Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP)
c) Lebuhraya SPRINT (SPRINT)
d) Lebuhraya SMART (Stormwater Management and Road Tunnel)
2. The Company gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the claims, damages, losses, expenses, cost, or liabilities whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the usage of the highway.
3. Claims that are submitted to the Company will be subject to the Company’s investigation and assessment process.
4. The Company will only investigate and assess claims upon receipt of all required documents from the claimant. Please note that the claims process may take up to six months from the date of the complete submission of documents.
5. The submission of the complete documents by the claimant is solely for the purpose of investigation and assessment by the Company and shall not in any way be construed as an admission of liability and/or be regarded as confirmation to make any payment, by the Company.
6. Any offer of payment related to the claim depends on the outcome of the Company’s investigation and shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. No payment will be made for:
a) Incidents that have occurred in a sudden manner, and/or were caused by other vehicles and/or beyond the
Company’s control, including, but not limited to the following:
i) Damage due to object(s) left behind or fallen off from another road user’s vehicle i.e., stone, wood, screwdriver etc.
ii) Accident(s) caused by other vehicles and/or unforeseen events beyond the Company’s control,
iii) Damage due to claimant’s own negligence (e.g., tailgating or avoiding paying toll).
b) Incidents where the claimant has not been able to provide sufficient evidence to support his/her claim
7. Any offer for compensation must be responded to by the claimant within 15 working days.
8. Claimant’s responsibilities:
a) Claimants are advised to notify their motor insurance provider regarding the accident. The Company will not be
responsible for any consequence resulting from the claimant’s failure to do so.
b) For the purposes of investigation and assessment of claims, the claimant is required to submit the following documents:
i) Identification Card (Owner and Driver)
ii) Driving Licence of the Driver
iii) Certified True Copy of Police Report
iv) Toll transaction statement
v) Repair Bill or Quotation
vi) Photos of Damage
vii) After Repair Photos
viii) Vehicle Insurance Policy/Cover Note
ix) Vehicle Registration Card
x) Discharge Voucher from claimant’s Motor Insurance Provider
(if the claimant has submitted a claim against their own motor insurance policy)
xi) Medical Report and Medical Bill (for physical injuries, if any)
c) The claimants are to kindly submit all the documents listed above via the respective emails below:
d) Failure to submit all required documents will delay the assessment of your claim Claims will only be assessed upon
receipt of all required documents.
e) The claimant shall ensure that all information and supporting documents submitted to the Company are presented
in a true and accurate manner. The Company reserves the right to take legal action against any party for any
deliberate misrepresentation of information in relation to any document regarding the claim, which is tantamount to an
intent to make false or fraudulent claims against the Company.
f) To avoid confusion, the claimant is not allowed to make any official or unofficial announcement or statement in relation
to the claim including but not limited to the Claim Policy, related forms, and the Company’s personnel.
9) Please be advised that all decisions are final.